The Littlest Knight - Page 3
One day a terrible dragon came to the kingdom. Breathing fire on anyone who crossed its path, it trampled houses and burned fields. Many knights battled the dragon but their swords could not cut its thick scales. Each night it flew home to its cave in the mountains surrounded by a deep ravine.
The dragon was enchanted and protected by a magic spell. It said,
- He who would break my spell,
- Must carry a thousand swords,
- And do it well.
- Then cross a bridge which isn't there,
- If he wants to reach my lair.
- And last, not least, my defeat
- Will be an empty cup filled.
[ Top ]
[ Previous Page ] - [ Contents ] - [ Next Page ]
Copyright ©1994 Carol Moore. All rights reserved.